Yesterday i talk to abah..I wanna off to London this coming semester break. Most probably by November. I've check the date and tix, still murah lagi but i need to booked it earlier. Im planning to visit Zulie since die pon still ade dkt sane..Dpt further die nye Master and by next year baru nk balik katenyer. So hopefully dapat lah jumpe nnti. :) And yeaa, i have my own reason why i wanna go to London.. I need my time and space..To heal everything and to let go what i had before. Let it rest in peace. I should give a chance to myself in doing the right decision with no regrets. Even how far i go, i know it does not as simple as i say but atleast, i put some strength on it. And i really believe to myself that i can..Later i come back, i am a new Faraliza :)
No comments:
Post a Comment