Thursday, April 1, 2010

~Hectic~

Okay! I ade 5 assignments yang nak kene hanta within less than 3 weeks time..+ 3 test syg dijangka kan dalam waktu2 terdekat..So padan muke wahai Miss Fara..Suke kan last2 minute..Rasaaaa kannn...:p But, take it as a challenge okay? Motivate urself Fara! :)

Last week I ade program Karnival At Puncak Perdana anjuran my fact..So, the tasks are Tour@Puncak and Treasure Hunt. :) Everything went well with the full commitment from TPM representer (Ayat2 mengangkat diri sendiri..Hahaha). Abaikan!! 2 schools somewhere in Tanjung KArang and Puncak Alam was invited to join the programme. And Alhamdulillah semuanya Okayy!! Yeayy!!

For the past few weeks, my emotion was up and down. I dont know why. Looking for the excitement but suddenly, it appears with the wrong ways. Im afraid that im gonna lose the moment that i had now. But no matter how, i keep on realize and remind myself to stay calm..We dont play with the feelings, but it comes naturally. I cant deny my feelings, or even myself. Perhaps, i just pray for the best. If God loves me, He knows what to do..He did plan everything..

"Dear God, bring it close to me if the best man was there, If he's not, please let him stay away from me and let him treasure his life. :)"

Big Huggsss definitely :)







No comments: